FeaturesCounter Depth Range
- Unlike most ranges on the market, Whirlpool® counter depth ranges are all made to fit seamlessly into your kitchen. Designed to fit within 2" of a standard 25" depth countertop, you can be sure they will stand out in the kitchen, without sticking out. Plus, optimized oven design maintains the cooking capacity you need to get dinner on the table.
Easy Wipe Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- The FlexHeat™ element is like having two or three elements in one. A 6" inner ring is great for smaller pots and pans, while expandable outer rings make room to heat larger cookware.
AccuBake® Temperature Management System
- The ceramic glass cooktop provides an ideal space for cooking and easy cleanup.
Hidden Bake Element
- Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake® temperature management system. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
- Exposed bake elements have an irregular surface with hard-to-reach areas that are difficult to keep clean. Whirlpool brand places the bake element beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth, even surface that is easy to wipe clean.
Bake Burner/Element 2400 Capacity 5.3 cu. ft. Controls Digital & Mechanical Cooktop Color Black Cooktop Color Ceramic Glass Door Swing Option Drop Down Element Type Coil Fuel Type Electric Number of Oven(s) 1 Overall Color Stainless Steel Baking Yes Broiler Wattage 3400 Watts Broiling Yes Cleaning Method Self Cleaning Clock Type Digital Control Panel Color Stainless Steel Cooking System Conventional Depth 27.75 in. Drawer Type Storage Handle Color Stainless Steel Handle Type Bar Height 47.87 in. Light(s) Incandescent No. of Oven Racks 2 No. of Rack Positions 5 Oven Door Latch Automatic Oven Door Window Type Large Roasting Yes Width 29.87 in.
Use and Care Guide Download